Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Buddies and How I Met Them

*Mish: Mish was the crazy ARA on my wing...We would ride around Santa Clarita in her red 4-Runner, pretending to row as we drove down the road...She let my roommate and I dress her up, and she would tell us bedtime stories...Mish is always willing to admit her faults, and not only admit them but work to fix them...
*B: B was my roommate from Moody...She loves photos and all colors (except brown and black)...I had to be careful with dark chocolate around, or it might be gone when I came back into the room...She was one of the crazy ones who took 5 classes...B pressed on when things were the hardest...She lived the phrase, "God is good all the time"...
*Meg: Meg was the awesome Frisbee player at Master's...I actually slapped her in the face (on accident) while reaching for the Frisbee one Saturday morning...She played a big part in my being so excited about IBEX...I was so excited for her to be the volunteer...Meg is very loyal to her friends, and loves learning all she can about the Lord...
*Em: Em was my roommate from Wheaton...I really liked her short red hair...She was always enthusiastic about something, whether it was something she had learned in class, a package from a lady in her church, or hummus in the caf...She always played interesting music...Em made sure that her words were true...She loved to gain new insight into Bible passages...

I love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Megan Thomas said...

Thanks for the post just for us! Just a guess, but was that picture taken at our star-gazing spot? I miss you all and am SO EXCITED to see you and Mish this week!!

michelle said...

you just made me smile like none other :)...then, i posted about your post...hurray! (i couldn't help myself)

Jennica - Ayelet said...

Yea!! Yes, it is the star-gazing spot, and I too am so excited to see you guys!! Love ya... =)