Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back to the Future

Hmmmmm, that is interesting. Back to the future, back to preparing for my future. Well, I am always preparing for my future, but back to preparing academically for my future; there we go. Interesting thought... I cannot believe that the break has gone by so fast! But I know why...
First, because I worked 14 out of the approximately 31 days of the break. Also, I stayed semi-caught up with 2 friends from school, so I felt connected with school, not so isolated as I usually do. I also stayed up-to-date with my job as ibex secretary, so that too kept me connected with school. Fourth, I finished my Directed Studies class over break; the grades were just recorded on-line yesterday, even though I was finished with the class on the 23rd of December. I'm happy that that is done; I was wondering if I would be prevented from starting classes on Monday because of an outstanding class. : )
I am excited for what this semester will bring. I know it will bring some sadness - graduating seniors :_( - but it will also bring fun things, like Frisbee, friends, work, choir, Milton, Biblical counseling class, friends back from ibex, Bible study, etc. I am excited....
(These pics are all from Nevada City...My best friend from home, Irene, and I spent the morning looking around, taking pics, etc. It was very fun! It is my new favorite place to hang out...Well, except for Israel... ; ) )

No comments: