On an annoying note, what I don't understand is how a student can apply, be accepted, and have everything done for IBEX in 2 days, yet the people who were accepted 4 months ago still don't have it together. I guess it is this way in a lot of things (classes, jobs, applications, etc.), but you would think that if you really cared about going to Israel, you would be prepared.
On a happier note, my oldest brother graduated from the police academy last night and is now a full-fledged policeman! After 24 weeks of study and preparation, Ross is now a Placer County deputy sheriff! He works for the same department as my brother Scott, who has been a deputy sheriff for about a year and a half. They both looked very spiffy in their green uniforms. They also sported little black elastic bands across their stars, in honor of the policeman that died on duty on Wednesday.
On a funnier note, when Brenda and I walked into the auditorium last night, the usher handing out programs gave one to Brenda and asked her to share it with her mom.
"Mom? or sister?" he asked.
"Sister," I said.
3 comments:
hehe, Brenda is funny.
Haaha . . . thats apparently a rare experience . . . unfortunantly I have it happen to me all the time . . .
haha. when me and my sister go out, everyone looks at her when they ask us stuff, thinking she's older. she thinks its quite amusing. especially if we're paying for something.
Post a Comment