But I just found out that the California State Budget was passed on Tuesday! Did you all notice that I finally decided to try out the link function instead of pasting the web address directly into my post? I should have tried it sooner...
A blog is for posting-if you stop adding more stuff, We'll all think that you have died and gone to heaven! (which isn't bad for you but makes all of our lives a little more boring!) And tell Amozito to "refresh" his site-He ain't put anything new on there lately
2 comments:
A blog is for posting-if you stop adding more stuff, We'll all think that you have died and gone to heaven! (which isn't bad for you but makes all of our lives a little more boring!) And tell Amozito to "refresh" his site-He ain't put anything new on there lately
Yeah, but considering I only post about once a week, this has been pretty crazy. :P
Post a Comment