Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Whoa.

It's already December! Crazy!
I haven't put up pictures in a while, so here are a few for you to enjoy!

This is Puppy the Man-Eating Duck. He came up and tasted Amos' arm while we were sitting at Bridgport, minding our own business. Apparently Amos didn't taste very good, 'cuz Puppy left after taking a few samples!

Happy Thanksgiving! Amos had to work on Thanksgiving, so I hung out with him for a few hours before I drove home. We took some pictures and played Phase 10. It was really fun, till I had to say goodbye and he had to go to work.

We made ornaments! Nanie and Aunt Cheryl are in the background. We had fun with "electric snow," glitter glue, ribbons, etc. And yes, at times we were cheesy.

It's Gio! Isn't he so cute! He turned six on Thanksgiving. Mom was calling him Conductor Bill.

The lizards in NorCal are talented! Brenda came in with this little lizard, then we took him outside for his photo op with a skateboard. Mom sent me a picture like this on my phone a while ago, so I wanted to recreate it to share with other people. Haha!

Okay, so I can't make cookies, but I CAN make lemon meringue pie! This is my brother Scott. I never thought we looked alike, but we kind of do in this picture. Scott looks like Mom's side of the family, and I look like Dad's side.

And here's Lexi! Isn't she so cute! She's holding one of the ornaments she made.

That's all for now! Happy December!

No comments: