Welp, a lot's been going on around here and a lot more is to come this summer...
-Amos and I spent five-ish days in NorCal, hangin' out and seeing family; unfortunately we weren't able to go on a ride-along with Ross (Amos got some weird, intense sideache), but I DID get to drive my brother Scott's silver Porsche Carrera
-I've been working on my class for India; got to get those lesson plans, handouts, and answer keys done!
-Amos and I went to a friend's wedding in Fresno, after staying overnight in Visalia
-I skipped church today because of a cold I caught from Amos...not a fan..
-Kat and her Kiwi husband Danny are coming down on Wednesday to hang out with their L.A. friends before flying back to New Zealand
-Our India team and another India team are being commissioned in church on Sunday
-I made my friend Megan an awesome present; she'll get it at her bridal shower in a few weeks
-Our church picnic is the day before our anniversary which is the day before we leave for India!
I suppose I should start a list of all the things we need to do before we leave...
-Amos and I spent five-ish days in NorCal, hangin' out and seeing family; unfortunately we weren't able to go on a ride-along with Ross (Amos got some weird, intense sideache), but I DID get to drive my brother Scott's silver Porsche Carrera
-I've been working on my class for India; got to get those lesson plans, handouts, and answer keys done!
-Amos and I went to a friend's wedding in Fresno, after staying overnight in Visalia
-I skipped church today because of a cold I caught from Amos...not a fan..
-Kat and her Kiwi husband Danny are coming down on Wednesday to hang out with their L.A. friends before flying back to New Zealand
-Our India team and another India team are being commissioned in church on Sunday
-I made my friend Megan an awesome present; she'll get it at her bridal shower in a few weeks
-Our church picnic is the day before our anniversary which is the day before we leave for India!
I suppose I should start a list of all the things we need to do before we leave...
| Amos and I a few years ago...still so happy! And he's still so cute! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment