Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hilarious

Amos and I are leaving SoCal for Oklahoma City in just ten days, and I'm not sure if our apartment is throwing a party or staging a rebellion.

Last week
New termite site discovered on our bedroom floor
Another occurrence of the on-going saga, "the kitchen sink is fine until the pipes unscrew themselves again and flood the cabinet"

Monday
Tiny grease ants in the almond flour and the shortening (I'm not sure why it took them this long to find the shortening)

Tuesday
A new termite hole found in the wall along the top of wainscoting

Wednesday
Tiny grease ants in the candy, in the homemade hot cocoa mix, and in the cookies I was saving, coffee chocolate chip cookies from India!

Thursday
Overflowing toilet tank and the resultant flooded floor (water gushed from under the linoleum when stepping near a seam)


Oh, my.  What will the little house do next!

No comments: