Thursday, August 03, 2006

Already?!

WoW, is it August already?! Since I last blogged, I have been housesitting, turned 20, had fun at work, seen Pirates and Superman, worked things out with the return to school, taken a cat to the vet, watched too many movies, finished a book, started other books, made blackberry pies, listened to reports on Israel, taken a few pics, washed my puppy, smog-checked my car, etc. Not too exciting, huh? I cannot believe that I will be back in SoCal in two and a half weeks! I love TMC, but I am not too sure I am ready for the campus life again. Israel was so cool. Ahhh, well, we shall see. God is good all the time and all the time He is with me...

2 comments:

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
michelle said...

amen! good thing to remember, eh? i want to be headed back to tmc :( but, i'll just hafta come visit! sorry i missed your b-day, friend...life's been crazy. but, know that i love you!