Yes, all of us DID graduate in May. Just don't judge our education level based on these pictures. ;)
Yea for crazy friends, little sleep on Thursday, and Friday nights!!!!

Danielle and Luke enjoying rootbeer floats

"Sherrie in a bottle...HA! Sherry in a bottle!"
(FYI, it was really rootbeer)
And my personal favorite.... :D

Yeaaaaaaah...don't even know. ;)
7 comments:
Im not short enough!!!
That's okay; I like you the way you are. :P
It was a dark and stormy night, and all was going well until...The table head actually spoke! It went on and on and there was no end!
Try as she might, it was no use. No matter how close she got to the container that had so recently held their drinks, she could not see through it!
amazing
why did i have to come home and miss all this excitement?
Oh, we will have many, many more when you come back!!!
I guess that we will have to send dad back out! (I'm assuming that Lester is OUR Lester)
NO, Lester is Leslie Ann.
Post a Comment