Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm giving myself...

10 minutes to complete this blog post. Then I must work on my Teacher Performance Assessment...oh, what a joy. This project is not great in length, but it is important and slightly time-consuming. I need to do well on it. If my score is not high enough, I will have to repeat the project until I get a high enough score. The scores are 1-4. 1 is unacceptable and requires a redo. 2 is okay, though you had better get a 4 on another section of the TPA if you don't want to have to redo this one. 3 is pretty good, and 4 is the best. This is section 1 of 4. I will complete section 2 in December and sections 3 and 4 next semester. Don't worry if this paragraph is confusing; I just have a big project that is mandated by the State of California and is due Friday, October 10th at 4:00pm in the Teacher Education Department. Fun fun. Any way, enough about that.
I am very excited about Friday! For one, my project will be done, and for two, I am going home and bringing a certain someone with me! I am also excited to see my little brothers and sisters again; I haven't seen them since August, and 3 of them I have only seen once! I don't forsee myself getting much rest (partially because we are going to Bowman!!) but it will still be good...
I have 2 minutes...uhhhhh, I really like youtube. It's like a radio station that you can get to play only your favorite songs, with no commercials! I'm a fan...
So that took 11 minutes...getting off now...

No comments: