I am very blessed to have Amos as my boyfriend. He cares for me so much, and after eight weeks it just keeps getting better. :)
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Pictures of today
Amos and I went to Santa Monica today and had a great time! I was tired, so we didn't talk constantly, but it was fun to walk around on the beach, use tunnels instead of crosswalks to get across streets (very fun), climb up multiple flights of stairs, take pictures, etc.
I am very blessed to have Amos as my boyfriend. He cares for me so much, and after eight weeks it just keeps getting better. :)
I really like this picture...the sun and a sailboat.
Amos was waiting for me to get out of the Bird of Paradise bush...I was trying to get the camera just right... :)
Unfortunately I look really tired in all the pictures we took today...oh well, better luck next time... :)
I am very blessed to have Amos as my boyfriend. He cares for me so much, and after eight weeks it just keeps getting better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww . . . you take good pictures!!
Post a Comment