Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cupcake Exchange

Yesterday was Garret & Kaydee's wedding!  It was beautiful and really fun.  Pictures and more stories to follow!

While I was there, I got to talk with my friend Nick from Team Sweetwater.  Luke, my little brother, was sitting nearby, dangerously close to the wedding cake and cupcakes.  This is the exchange between Luke and Nick regarding the cupcakes:

Luke: What kind of cupcake are you going to have?
Nick: Oh, whichever one they give me.
Luke: But what if you get to choose?
Nick: Oh, I'd probably take the vanilla one.
Luke: That's good, 'cuz I want a chocolate one!  All the boys can have the chocolate, and the girls can have the vanilla!
Jennica: Does that mean Nick is a girl?
--pause--
Luke: He's whatever he wants to be!
Nick: No.  It doesn't work that way!
Jennica: Some people have tried that, and it doesn't work out too well.

No comments: