Update on life:
1) I am about to head out to Kohl's to see if I can get a part-time job. I have been blessed above and beyond what I currently need in the way of income, but I will still need income this summer. I'm hoping that my past experience with the company will get my foot in the door. :) As I told Amos, it would be God who got me the job, but I have to do my part, too.
2) I really like my boyfriend. He is encouraging, comforting, challenging, kind, and patient. Currently he has a headache and is out of commission. :(
3) Two people that I really like are coming to SoCal this weekend! Kat is coming tomorrow, and Todd is speaking in chapel on Monday and Wednesday! Unless I get called to substitute, I'll be at TMC on both of those days.
4) I have a lot of traveling coming up. Amos and I are headed up to Central California for Drew and Michelle's wedding on April 3rd. We're staying at my grandparents' house in the Bay Area and then going even farther north to our friends' church for Easter! The weekend after that, I will be going home for a few days, and Amos will being going to men's retreat with our church. In May, I am going to try to get home for my cousin Magenta's college graduation on the 22nd! The weekend after that, our friends Peter and Heather are getting married in NorCal. (I have a lot of friends getting married that weekend...) So far June seems to be pretty calm, though you never know! I'm going to miss my cousin's family wedding in July (she's already married, but it was a really small ceremony, so this is a bigger celebration) because I'm going to be in India! Ross and Audra's little boy will be born in the end of July/beginning of August, so I'll go see him/them, too! This is getting crazy... :)
Well, the time has come to finish getting ready! Off to conquer the job market!
No comments:
Post a Comment