Sunday, May 23, 2010

In-dee-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I leave for India in about seven weeks! It's crazy! I'm pretty excited!
I have almost all of my support, so that's pretty great. We have another team meeting tomorrow, and last Sunday we had a team+family/significant other dinner. It was really fun. We got to talk to each other, get to know each other better, and have some great Indian food. I think I'm going to go to the little Indian grocery store nearby soon to see if they have some stuff to make chicken tikka masala. It was really good! :)

2 comments:

Durbanville said...

Look out world, Jennica is adding more spices to her repertoire (and spice shelf). :-) When you get back (or even before you leave), you and I should cook an Indian meal for the guys...I'm not sure how much help I'd be, but it seems like a fun idea. :-) We could do a while ethnic night and watch Slum Dog or something. Just a thought, inspired by your chicken tikka masala. :-)

Durbanville said...

*whole*, not "while" hmmm, perhaps I simply meant a combination between whole and wild...yeah, that's what I meant; I can spell and type perfectly. :-P