So, for Amos' birthday, I got him a frog. Scratch that, I captured a frog. One of his frogs. For his birthday.
I brought said frog up to NorCal with me so that I could give it to Amos for his birthday. I packaged up the frog, a granola bar, a secret message, and some little notes for him and gave him the box on Wednesday, telling him not to open it till his birthday, which was on Thursday.
Amos called me the day after his birthday, so I asked him if he had opened his present.
J: Did you open your present?
A: Yeah! It's kind of funny, the frog you gave me looks a lot like a frog I have at home.
J: *sounding disappointed* Really?
A: Yeah. They're kind of the same color, but the one you gave me is soft and kinda furry. Mine was hard and kind of scraggly.
J: *laughing to self* Really? Oh.
A: Yeah, they are a lot alike, but they aren't exactly the same.
J: Oh, okay.
If he only knew then what he knows now... ;) He's a good sport.
Oh, and I did get Amos a few real presents. He has a nice dark blue polo shirt and a funny aqua blue shirt. :)
Happy birthday, boyfriend! :)
[Note: My blog is being weird/dumb. I decided to use the new blog editor, but it doesn't let me edit very well! Sorry for the weird font sizes.]
[Edit: It was a stuffed frog, not a real frog. ;) ]
No comments:
Post a Comment