I'm not sure why, but I really like different things to drink.
Here are some of my favorites:
Coffee - it needs to have milk and to be sweet and strong
hot, cold, frozen, lattes, mochas (but not too strong on the chocolate), cappuccinos, macchiatos
Tea - it needs to be sweet and strong
iced tea, Thai tea, black tea, Ceylon tea, chai, fruit flavored tea, some herbal tea, sometimes with milk, usually with honey, always with sugar
Smoothies - they need to be sweet (do I see a theme?)
| I mean, I like real chai |
Lemonade - it needs to be sweet and sour
fresh lemonade, strawberry lemonade, raspberry lemonade, peach lemonade
Things I do NOT like to drink:
Weak coffee or tea
Powdered lemonade mix
Soda (occasionally I like it with pizza...but that's about all)
Green tea
Caffeine
And I'd just like to say, "Sometimes with milk, usually with honey, always with sugar" sounds like a great title for a cooking blog. :)
I like it. Anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment