Well, I'm about 650 miles from where I started. It has been fun so far, though I can't say I'm really looking forward to hopping back in the car on Tuesday.
"and then some" refers to the distance that Scott and Ashley will have to go to get their baby! Scott and Ashley, my brother and sister-in-law are going to be adopting a baby from Uganda! Here is the link to their blog. :D
I'm so excited that my family is turning into an adopting family. And Scott and Ashley are going to be awesome. :)
"and then some" refers to the distance that Scott and Ashley will have to go to get their baby! Scott and Ashley, my brother and sister-in-law are going to be adopting a baby from Uganda! Here is the link to their blog. :D
I'm so excited that my family is turning into an adopting family. And Scott and Ashley are going to be awesome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment