I thought of putting up pictures of our little house today, but I didn't get around to it. First Amos and I didn't get up very early today; Amos blames it on the sugar we had the last few days. I have no idea why we've been so tired.
After lunch of leftover homemade lasagna, I took Amos to work then toodled around on the internet for a while.
Later I walked to the grocery store and talked to Irene on the phone. When I got to Vallarta, I bought a $0.20 cucumber beforejay walking running across the street to Ralph's. I bought a can of pineapple for $1.00 and a box of crumb donuts (the best kind) for $0.49. Arriving back at the little house, I put the cucumber away, got some cash out of my wallet, and walked to another grocery store, Tresierras. I bought two onions, a pound of carrots, and twenty eggs. Next I walked down the farmers' market to find out how much the tamales were. When I found out they were $3.00 each, I decided to just go home and have something else for dinner. Another customer told me they were really big, though, and when I looked, I decided to have one after all. :)
I walked back home and cleaned up some of the house before I had dinner. Then I talked to Amos and another friend on Facebook and finally got back around to mopping the kitchen and bedroom floors.
Now there are candles burning in the bedroom and kitchen, working away at the chemical cleaning smells. I'm waiting for Amos to get off work. I head off to work tomorrow! I'm going to one of my favorite high schools. Should be good!
After lunch of leftover homemade lasagna, I took Amos to work then toodled around on the internet for a while.
Later I walked to the grocery store and talked to Irene on the phone. When I got to Vallarta, I bought a $0.20 cucumber before
I walked back home and cleaned up some of the house before I had dinner. Then I talked to Amos and another friend on Facebook and finally got back around to mopping the kitchen and bedroom floors.
Now there are candles burning in the bedroom and kitchen, working away at the chemical cleaning smells. I'm waiting for Amos to get off work. I head off to work tomorrow! I'm going to one of my favorite high schools. Should be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment