I read this article by Ann Voskamp and thought that you should, too:
After Steubenville: 25 Things Our Sons need to know about Manhood
After Steubenville: 25 Things Our Sons need to know about Manhood
On a different topic, this article by John Piper is good, too:
Today is Palm Sunday! Here are some pictures from Easter, seven years ago, in Jerusalem. Click the pictures for a better view, especially the picture of the Greek Orthodox procession. :)
| Awwwww, a young Jennica and a furry Amos The Garden Tomb (not the actual place of Jesus' burial and resurrection) |
| Amos, Colin, and Nate; Brittany, Megan, Jennica, and Ryan Outside the Garden Tomb |
| Even though it was Easter, to the Greek Orthodox it was Palm Sunday Courtyard of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre |
| It was also a Jewish day of blessing The Western Wall Plaza |
2 comments:
Oh! You make me want to write a post with my pictures from that day. Funny how we both hung out with our future husbands... :)
Oh dear, haha! I didn't know that...and neither did we at the time, I guess...
Post a Comment