Not too much going on over here. I've spent the last 2.75 hours converting fonts on my missions documents for church. Very exciting! Our "creative media" director, Mark, came up with a style sheet for our church to follow, so I've been faithfully replacing fonts and reformatting documents. At first I wasn't too sure about this style guide ("is it really necessary?"), but I can see that it is a good idea! My documents look a lot better, and all I did was change the font! Now I just have to print all these sheets out, hang them on walls, e-mail them to the missions director and the ministry assistant, clip them in clipboards, cut some of them down to size, etc...oh yeah, and finish converting my other documents. Oh dear!
In other news, I think Amos and I are going to have pancakes for dinner tonight. Here are some of the potential toppings (not all together, of course):
+Whipped cream
+Blueberry curd
+Syrup
+Nectarines
+Pumpkin butter
+Pecans
Happy Monday!
In other news, I think Amos and I are going to have pancakes for dinner tonight. Here are some of the potential toppings (not all together, of course):
+Whipped cream
+Blueberry curd
+Syrup
+Nectarines
+Pumpkin butter
+Pecans
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment