I don't know what started it, but I've been on an organizing kick recently. I don't think we have a lot of stuff, but when I start opening closets and looking in bags and boxes, I wonder, "what is all of this?!" In the last few days I've thrown away old school notes, random pieces of fabric, unwanted gift bags, old shoe boxes saved for shipping, etc. And it's still not done! Next we have to go through Amos' school notes and old bills; hopefully we'll get rid of a lot of those. ;)
In our living room, I have one and half tubs full of things to be sold. I'm not really confident that we can sell all of it (video monitors, Madame Alexander dolls, Zeusy's old tank, etc.), but I might as well try! Two boxes of books and sci-fi magazines are waiting to be taken to the used bookstore. Two boxes and a bag have been dropped off at Goodwill, and I'm sure we'll fill at least one more before we are done.
Besides the organizing, Amos and I have been going to a lot of meetings, with more to come!
Wednesday: Staff meeting, 30 Days of Prayer meeting
Thursday: Girls' dinner at our small group leader's house, phone meeting for Amos
Friday: Lunch meeting with old college friend Alicia, phone meeting for Amos (canceled)
Saturday: Website meeting for Amos
Sunday: Church, The Gospel in the Muslim World meeting
Monday: Interview for Jennica, tech team meeting for Amos
Tuesday: -nothing...yet-
Wednesday: Staff meeting, interview for Jennica
It's a little crazy over here, as you can tell by the disjointed sound of this post!
In our living room, I have one and half tubs full of things to be sold. I'm not really confident that we can sell all of it (video monitors, Madame Alexander dolls, Zeusy's old tank, etc.), but I might as well try! Two boxes of books and sci-fi magazines are waiting to be taken to the used bookstore. Two boxes and a bag have been dropped off at Goodwill, and I'm sure we'll fill at least one more before we are done.
Besides the organizing, Amos and I have been going to a lot of meetings, with more to come!
Wednesday: Staff meeting, 30 Days of Prayer meeting
Thursday: Girls' dinner at our small group leader's house, phone meeting for Amos
Friday: Lunch meeting with old college friend Alicia, phone meeting for Amos (canceled)
Saturday: Website meeting for Amos
Sunday: Church, The Gospel in the Muslim World meeting
Monday: Interview for Jennica, tech team meeting for Amos
Tuesday: -nothing...yet-
Wednesday: Staff meeting, interview for Jennica
It's a little crazy over here, as you can tell by the disjointed sound of this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment