Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Regular fall semester

Things are ramping up around here!  We left SoCal around 5:15 on Thursday, headed for Paul and Katharyn's little home near San Jose.  After inspecting their goats and eating farm fresh eggs, we got dressed up and headed out to my Uncle Dale's memorial service in the Bay Area; he and his twinkly blue eyes will be missed very much.  We then spent the weekend hanging out with lots of family at my grandparents' house.

We returned to SoCal on Sunday night, I took a nap on Monday after work, and yesterday we went to our first missions class being held a local church.  Today Amos and I went shopping and got dinner at Panera, and tomorrow we start our small group meetings!  Friday I'll go grocery shopping and Amos will stuff church bulletins, Saturday we'll do laundry, work on websites and send e-mails, and hopefully get CPR certified.  Somewhere in there we'll pick out insurance benefits, go to church, water our plants, do dishes, and hopefully sweep the house, clean the bathroom, and take books to the used bookstore.

Wow.  Welcome to week one of our regular fall semester schedule.  I'm off to make turkey sandwiches for our lunches tomorrow.

A random picture from the college campus in Bangalore last summer

No comments: