Thursday, December 19, 2013

An ink and white-out hiatus

I'm done with the semester!  No more ink-stained hands, no more finding flecks of white-out on my face, and no more annoying science classes to sit through.  Christmas break is only three hours old, and I am very happy. :)  Now I can finish my Christmas stuff!

Here are a few links for your enjoyment :)

Zucchini Cheddar Bread from Joy of Cooking via another website :)
I made this bread, and it is really, really good!  It tastes like a fancy biscuit. :)  I subbed 1/2 cup of the flour for whole wheat flour, added about 3/4 cup chopped onion, upped the cheese a bit, sprinkled in a little garlic powder and fresh-ground pepper, and didn't add quite as much dill.  It tastes really good toasted.

Snow Blankets Cairo...
I loved these pictures!  It makes me want to go back to Israel really badly. :P

Alcott Autumn: Wrapping Presents
A lot of fun ways to wrap Christmas presents (or any presents, I suppose)

No comments: