I've been exploring some of Oklahoma City, and here are a few pictures from poking around. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
On Thursday I went on an adventure to a park just up the street from us. I will post pictures after I go back and take some. :)
| Catamarans, waiting for boating season at Lake Hefner |
| Redbud trees! They were everywhere for our first few weeks. |
| Close up of the redbud trees |
| You can see the string of redbuds extending down the street |
| Tulips at the Will Rogers Horticultural Gardens |
| More of the Will Rogers Horticultural Gardens |
| Irises are starting to bloom |
| One of my favorite parts of the gardens |
| Watery reflections under one of the bridges |
| A flowering tree |
On Thursday I went on an adventure to a park just up the street from us. I will post pictures after I go back and take some. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment