Today's post is brought to you by the letter "P" for pilaf and peanut butter!
Yesterday I made a kind of pilaf dish to go along with dinner, and it was really good! Here are the ingredients...
Mushroom Pilaf
Diced mushrooms
Chopped onion
Salt
Pepper
Dried minced garlic
...saute in...
Butter and coconut oil
...add...
Cooked rice
...mix and stir then add...
Green onion
Chopped cilantro
Sunflower seeds
*If you don't like mushrooms or cilantro (I'm looking at you, Danielle!), it will still be fine without it, I think...but this way is better, haha! :)
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
350 degrees
Cook 10 minutes till puffed but still soft
Let cool 5 minutes
Yesterday I made a kind of pilaf dish to go along with dinner, and it was really good! Here are the ingredients...
Mushroom Pilaf
Diced mushrooms
Chopped onion
Salt
Pepper
Dried minced garlic
...saute in...
Butter and coconut oil
...add...
Cooked rice
...mix and stir then add...
Green onion
Chopped cilantro
Sunflower seeds
*If you don't like mushrooms or cilantro (I'm looking at you, Danielle!), it will still be fine without it, I think...but this way is better, haha! :)
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
350 degrees
Cook 10 minutes till puffed but still soft
Let cool 5 minutes
1 comment:
Hahahahaha....you read my mind! As soon as I saw the word "mushroom" I figured I'd only glance over the recipe. Then I saw "cilantro" and figured it was a no-go. You're too funny. :-)
Post a Comment