I made a bunch of little felt animals and ornaments during Christmas this year! I love all of them, but they took so long to make, I'm not sure I'll be doing it again any time soon! Some of the pictures are dark, but I figured if I didn't put them up now, I never would.
Here you go! Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
![]() |
| For Amos |
![]() |
| What do frogs drink in the winter?! |
![]() |
| Hot croako!! |
| A white tiger for Gio |
| Me: Luke, what's your favorite animal? Luke: Either a cobra or a scorpion. |
| A turtle for Brenda |
| Myrrh, for my mom |
| A horse for Alexis |
![]() |
| A little penguin named Chip |
| A bear named Jack, for Amos |
![]() |
| Percival, for my dad, based off a full-size stuffed animal |





No comments:
Post a Comment