Monday, November 27, 2006

Ellsworth Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I didn't go home. Instead I spent the long weekend with the nutty people pictured below. Here are some the of the quotes that came out of this interesting time...
Bethany Ellsworth, Bran Ellsworth, Dany Brodzinski, Lindy Smith, me, Shane Topolinski, Paul Ellsworth, Kai Akagi

Paul: I think I missed something inappropriate...
Bran: I think that's written in Woodstock.
Paul: It's kind of funny having a laugh-track in the back seat!

Paul: That's my Swedish leg...
Bran: A cow potato?!
Paul: You have an armpit, too! (to Bran, after Bran suggested that Lindy use Paul's armpit to keep her feet warm...)
Bethany: I don't get it, but I'm still laughing!
Bran: These were without the bzzzt-bzzzt, more of a hmmmm-hmmmm... (talking about goads as compared to cattle prods)
Bran: Ladies and gentlemen, I will soon turn off the seatbelt sign. Feel free to move about the cabin. No lavatory lines near the front...
Shane: Anyone want some cheese?
Dany: What format is the cheese in?

No comments: