Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What's your name?!

So I realize that I may be opening myself up to some teasing, but here are some of my nicknames, old and new:

*Leigh-Leigh
Leigh is my middle name. Leigh-Leigh quickly switched to...
*Loui
My dad has a ton of Lou's, Loui's, Louises in his family (from Maine).
*Jenkie, Jenks, Jenkie-Lou, Jenkie-Binks
My mom, and sometimes my brothers Ross and Garret, call me these. Hmmmm...
*Jenny
My former next-door neighbors, Sam and Ali, used to call me this.
*Jenniker
This came from my grampa.
*Jen
This came from my friends. For some reason they always apologized after using it...
*Jen-Jen
This came from my Awana friends. We each had a nickname for the back of our t-shirts.
*Jenn-Jenn
This came from my ibex friends, after they knew that I was Jen-Jen.
*Jeh-neee-ker
This came from my roommate, Katharyn.
*Ayelet
This came from Bill, my ibex prof. Ayelet is Hebrew for gazelle, because I would run down, jump over, and climb up everything in Israel.
*The Voice of Reason
I got this in ibex, too (thank you, Nate). Needless to say, I did not appreciate this one, but what can you do? : )
*Yennica
This came from my newer friend Shane.
*Japanese Currency
This too came from Shane (see above).
*Jennifer, Jenna
This comes from all those people on the phone who do not catch that my name ends with an ica, not an ifer.
*Jessica
This comes from professors in their e-mails, when they visual ss instead of nn.

No comments: