Saturday, July 07, 2007

Camp story, to let you know that I really am having fun...
Booster, the director of one of our camps, happened to have a lodge room of kids for a few days (we were short on staff and it was the biggest and first week of the camp season). He got primaries, which is one of the hardest camps at camp. These kids are only 7-8 years old! Any way, he had a cabin of 8 boys to take care of, Wednesday to Sunday. No problem right??
Well, for some reason parents had sent their campers with shaving cream. Shaving cream. These kids are in second and third grade. What are they thinking???? Any way, Booster was outside the lodge for a few minutes and came back in to find shaving cream everywhere. One of the little boys had a toy razor. In a minute all of the little boys had whipped off their shirts and were squealing,
"I'm a man! I'm a man! Shave my back! I'm a man!!"

No comments: