And of course, I have pictures to go with this. :)
The view of Jerusalem from the east from Nebi Samwil. You can tell it is Jerusalem because of the three towers on the horizon. They are located on the Mount of Olives and visible for miles.
Wheat growing in Benjamin
Drawing water out of a cistern at the entrance to Michmash and Geba, where Jonathan and his armor bearer climbed up and killed a lot of Philistines.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that dirt hill is Jericho. I was very disappointed when I saw it. It is a very small dirt hill. However, God really did bring it down, so that's cool.When I think about how far I've come, how much I've done, how much I've grown in the last 3 years that passed like a nanosecond, I can't help but be grateful that God doesn't let His children stay stagnant. At times I get down about where I am in life and what is going to happen with my future, but since God was faithful to bring me to my today, He will be faithful to bring me to my future.
Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
-I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV
No comments:
Post a Comment