So I've been in SoCal for about five weeks.
Here are some things that I've done so far:
Waited for a call for subbing.
Hung out with Amos.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Made cookies.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Hung out with Amos.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Read a book (I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou).
Waited for a call for subbing.
Hung out with Amos.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Sold books on amazon.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Hung out with Amos.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Applied for other jobs.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Hung out with Amos.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Waited for a call for subbing.
Does anyone else get tired of waiting?
I know God has it under control, but I don't know what else to do. Some days I wonder if I should have stayed home for an extra month, because all I've done is sit around, wait, spend time with Amos (the best part), spend money (the worst part), and wait.
Oh Lord, please provide something soon.
Until then, I'll just wait.
'Cuz sometimes that all that you can do.
1 comment:
I think that pretty much summarizes 2008 for me.
Yup.
Post a Comment