When it snows, it blizzards. God has really blessed me lately. Not only do I have a long-term sub position for several weeks, I also have extra students at tutoring! I'm not as excited about all the work that is now piling up, but I know that I can handle it because God has given it to me. He has been faithful to take care of me before, and He is continuing to care for me now. Also, the director at one tutoring agency basically offered me a summer job, if I wanted it. I don't know the hours yet, but it seems to be one in which I could have some hours at the tutoring company and some hours elsewhere, such as babysitting or Starbucks or something else. We shall see.
It just seems like little blessings and large blessings keep falling down. I switch back and forth between being an optimist and a pessimist (an inbetweenist? I don't know. Haha!), so I know that I will not always have such great blessings in my life. However, I know that God will always love me and care for me. I hope to remember this period of my life when I get to some dark days and am tempted to despair.
God is good all the time.
All the time, God is good.
"He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen. Your fathers went down to Egypt with seventy persons, and now the LORD your God has made you as the stars of heaven in multitude."
-Deuteronomy 10:21-22 NKJV
No comments:
Post a Comment