Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Around the web 3

Here are some more links to enjoy!

via Tim Challies "Just Disconnect" by Carl Trueman
I really liked this article and then felt guilty that I had just posted on Facebook that I was drinking tea and browsing Pinterest.

The purpose of mist. by Heather Surls
My friend Heather went for a walk early one morning, and here are her thoughts.

via my friend Elizabeth Confessions of a Young Widow: The Little Things I Miss About Being Married by Sabrina Beasley
This was written by a friend of my friend Elizabeth.  I thought it was funny that after I read this article, Amos came home and was doing something "juvenile," so I got to tease him about it.  He's pretty great! :)

Chicken Parmigiana from The Pioneer Woman
I always thought that breaded chicken had to be baked, but it doesn't!  I made my own sauce but used this method for cooking the chicken. So good.
As a side note, Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman, is hilarious.  I love reading her recipes because she is a nut!


A favorite picture from Bangalore

No comments: