Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally...haha

Finals are over! Yes! All I need to do now is spend some time catching up on work in my office and finish my DS over the break!
After my final final was turned in, I headed to the Intramural Field for 2 1/2 hours of Ultimate Frisbee! I think my team lost every time, and that was with switching people every time, too! Oh well, I still had fun...
Had a fun time at Katharyn's, as always. Tonight we had stew, garlic bread, and potatoes. Of course, the night was not complete without homemade apple crisp and apple cider! Paul decided that we should watch a movie, so this time we watched The Sword and the Rose. It was okay. I don't think I'll watch it again, just 'cuz I wasn't that impressed with it. Later Lester, Katharyn, Paul, and James Dunn (just returned from ibex) played Christmas carols on their recorders. Before you think, "how annoying!", let me tell you that three of them are music major and that they had bass, tenor, alto, and soprano recorders. It sounded pretty good, though the resonation was affecting my ears (and my music major friends will probably tell me that I am using the wrong term!). Elizabeth fell asleep on the floor, and my eyes wanted me to fall asleep, but I didn't. Shane wandered in and out of the apartment. Lindy came for the first time, but she had to leave early in order to get ready to go home to Willits, off the 101! Shane took her back to school, but we didn't think that he didn't have a cell phone! After a few of us wondered what had happened to him, it suddenly dawned on me that he probably didn't have a way to contact us! Poor guy was sitting outside the gate for 15 minutes!
Tomorrow I will work in my office, load up my car, and wait for Garret, Kaydee, and Taryn to arrive. We will be carpooling home to NorCal on Saturday! Garret is my younger brother, Kaydee is his girlfriend, and Taryn is their friend and Kaydee's roommate. Yes, almost home!
On the way home I am planning on stopping in at my work to see when I am scheduled. I am so thankful for what God did in that situation. I called up my manager, asked him if I would be able to work for the month that I was home, and he said yes, they would love to have me! Wow, just like that! So cool!
Well, my eyes are extremely tired, and I know that I am going to have to use them a lot tomorrow, so I am going to bed! Adios! Lila tov!

No comments: