Sunday, December 10, 2006

That boy in my life...

For those of you who know me, this is not like me at all...I think I hid it pretty well, but here it is, out in the open...
So there is a boy in my life...His name is Sutter (I know, interesting name). I've known him for a--bout a year? 10 months? Something like that...It was very sad, because right after I met him, I had to leave for ibex and he wasn't able to come on the Friends and Family Trip...
He is so sweet : ) He has brown eyes and blonde hair. You probably haven't met him or heard much about him 'cuz he lives in my hometown, back in NorCal. His parents raised him well, so Sutter's a good kid. My family likes him a lot and hopes he'll stay for a long time (which I wouldn't mind ;) )...
He always listens to me when I talk to him, and he's always there for me. Sometimes he comes over and we sit on my porch, or we go on walks (yes, the proverbial romantic walks, but not on the beach). Our relationship is a unique one, but we're okay with that. I thought I'd include a picture of him, and I hope you'll grow to love him just as I have.....
..
..
..
..
.


..

..
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
....
...
...
...
...
....
....
....
.....
....
....
....
.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...

.
.
..
.


....

....


...

..



.




.....


...


...


.
.

.


.



Oh, did I mention he's a dog?


I hope nobody thinks differently of me because of this...Oh well, you only live once...Might as well spend it with man's best friend... : )
(This all came from a conversation between Randy, Shane, and me...This is a sad attempt at humor on my part...hehe)

No comments: