-The foggy day today
-My new window shades (I know, I already talked about them...but I like them...). They are orangy-red and off-white. Very nice. They go with my bedspread, which my sister-in-law Audra gave me.
-Pandora. Awesome! I miss the internet access that lets me listen to it a lot.
-Crazy people. Not the clinically crazy, but my friends' type of crazy.
-My brothers, sisters, and sisters-in-law. They are the best.
-Naps. Very nice.
-Washer and dryer inside the apartment. I'm going to like this.
-Photography blogs. I like to look at Lydia Takeoka, Jasmine Star, Lukas Van Dyke, and formerly, Matt Floreen (he and his wife moved to Africa; he is no longer a professional photographer).
-Avocados. Make sure that you spell it correctly. avOcado. I am going to the Avocado Festival in October in Carpinteria. Oh yeah. Mmmmm-mmm-mmm.
-Being an extra. Really, it's just sitting around and listening to crazy people talk. Not too bad. I wouldn't do it every day, but hey.
-Free stuff. Very much a fan of free stuff.
-Being saved. It's not easy, but who said it would be? I have a High Priest and the sovereign God who cares about what happens to me. Not only does He care, He knows what will happen with me. That's not to say that I never get worried, but it definitely helps.
Dislikes:
-Too much time on Facebook. I will be very glad when my work actually starts.
-Writing on my blog like it's Facebook. I sound kind of weird on here, like I'm updating my status.
-Too much light in my room. I'm hoping the shades will make it darker at night.
-insert pithy statement here-
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment