Fig Newtons
"They're not cookies, they're granola bars chopped up in squares."
-gio
Terminology
"What's a gadget?"
-luke
"A thingamabob."
-mom
"Like a cookie?"
-luke
Peaches
"I don't like the skin."
-gio
"I thought you didn't like buunt [burnt]. Is that buunt?"
-mom
"I think so! But it's fwuity, not buuny!"
-gio
Star Wars
"I know what the Force is, it's 'please'!"
-gio
Shhhhhh
"What's Brenda crying about?"
-mom
"She's not crying, she's yelling."
"She's not crying, she's yelling."
-gio
Minty fresh
"You are not brushing your teeth. You are rinsing your mouth with your toothbrush in it!"
-dad
Tickle attack
"Did you hear about the lady who died from being tickled? They were tickling her and she couldn't breathe, and she died."
-me
"Were you tickling her?"
-lexi
Hands
"God's got everything in His hands."
-brenda
"The whole earth?"
-luke
"Yeah."
-brenda
-brenda
"But He's not holding it, 'cuz then it wouldn't turn."
-gio
-gio
Haha
"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you...but you're not laughing."
-mom
Lexi, Gio, Mr. Toadally Rad, Luke, and Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment